12/11/2015

New beginnings

I am suddenly aware of the need to create a writing sample. Also, I would be creating an avenue for reflection (text-heavy), trip planning tips (a lot of work because I did a lot and pictures and stuff), maybe beauty, make up reviews or snippets that I always (without fail) advise my friends on when they are making their purchases or considering their purchases. 

And if you (my reader, if I even have any), wonder why I talk about make up so much, it is because...

*whispers*

I am a make-up / skincare junkie.

I will never hesitate to share on what I use, where I do my facials, blah blah. Ask and you shall receive. But the disclaimer is:

Everyone's skin is different. I can tell you how much I like something, but I can never guarantee that it will work on you. Korean counters are easy, ask for samples, patch test and you will know. 

There are dozens of beauty blogs online, if you want reviews on the product you intend to buy, just type it in. I do that all. the. time. Help yourself to the wealth of information available on the net.

Okay off to prepare my first post.

xx wj

No comments:

Post a Comment