12/21/2015

Planning for Japan? Let me send you some help ^_^

The next section of posts would be devoted to an array of activities that my friends and I took part in during our late August trip.
I will be posting on:
  • A selection of restaurants we went to
  • Universal Studios Japan (Osaka)
  • Tokyo Disneysea (Tokyo, duh..)
  • A selection of the attractions we went to
  • What types of Omiyage can be found where
I will also go into detail on how to navigate and how to plan for these activities. If possible I would try to remember the costs associated, but I am not one to track my expenses on trips. I actually halved my money and let my boyfriend control my spending so I didn't spend it all in the first three days. Hehehe.

Finally, as mentioned before, some of our plans changed so even though some places I have heard and researched upon before, but we never went. If I feel up to it, I could publish a list of these places and also directions, do's and don'ts.

No comments:

Post a Comment